Jetty2Jetty - Notice of event road closures, parking restrictions and boat ramp closure
Published 6:00am 26 June 2023
The annual Jetty 2 Jetty fun run is fast approaching on July 16th. To ensure participants can safely enjoy the picture-perfect course in our fantastic region the following temporary road closures, parking restrictions and boat ramp closures have been put in place.
Road Closures - 3am to 11am 16/07/2023
- Hornibrook Esplanade – Full closure on the Westbound lane from Oxley Avenue to Pelican Park. The Eastbound lane remain open, with detours are in place.
- Hornibrook Esplanade – Full closure in both directions from Victoria Avenue to Oxley Avenue.
- Oxley Avenue (between Alfred Street and Woody Point Jetty).
- Woodcliffe Crescent.
- Lilla St (east of the Kate St roundabout).
- Gayundah Esplanade (whole road).
- Whytcliffe Parade (whole road).
- Margate Parade (whole road)
Parking Restrictions - 3am to 11am 16/07/2023
- Thomas Street (No Stopping - western side from Hornibrook Esplanade to Gerald Avenue)
- Belvedere Street (No Stopping - northern side from Thomas Street to Elizabeth Avenue).
- Yacht Street (No Stopping - western side from Hornibrook Esplanade to Gerald Avenue).
- Young & Lane Streets (No Stopping – eastern side of Young St & northern side of Lane St from Hornibrook Esp to Robert St).
Pelican Park Boat Ramp, Clontarf will be closed 3am to 11am 17/07/20223 . Alternate boat ramps include Crockatt Park, Queens Beach North and Scarborough Marina
Embark on a journey of tranquillity with Magdalena Marciniak's latest exhibition at Caboolture Regional Art Gallery. **FREE TO READ**
Seeing Eye Dogs Vision Australia is encouraging North Lakes locals to become a foster carer for a Seeing Eyes Dogs puppy this year. Here's the details
Redcliffe Musical Theatre and ROAR Academy performers have been busy rehearsing for their upcoming production, which will be performed across four big shows at the Redcliffe Entertainment Centre. Here's the details