Time is running out to nominate for this year’s Moreton Bay Region Business Excellence and Innovation Awards, with entries closing this week.
Nominations close on August 27 at 5pm for the 2021 awards recognising the region’s brightest stars in business and the not-for-profit sector.
There are awards in 12 categories, plus Business of the Year, it is free to enter and businesses can nominate in as many categories as they like.
Entry is open to businesses and individuals that are based in the Moreton Bay Region.
The awards program, now in its fourth year, celebrates the outstanding achievements of Moreton Bay businesses which is particularly important as they grapple with the challenges of a global pandemic.
The finalists will be announced on Friday, October 1 and the Gala Awards Night will be held on Friday, November 19.
The categories are:
• Award for Food and Agribusiness Excellence
• Award for Advanced Manufacturing Excellence
• Award for Tourism Business Excellence
• Award for Customer Service Excellence
• Award for Exporting Excellence
• Award for Environment & Sustainability Excellence
• Award for Not-For-Profit Excellence
• Award for Innovation Excellence
• Award for Youth Innovation Excellence
• Award for Businesswoman of the Year
• Award for Employee of the Year
• Award for Entrepreneur of the Year
To find out more and to enter, visit businessawardsmoretonbayregion.com.au
Well-known LuvaBerry Farm owners Mandy and Adrian Schultz have announced their decision to put the property up for sale after two decades. Here's the story
Kyle Evans punched the air in delight as he took the chequered flag on his Australian Formula Open (AFO) debut - but the celebrations did not last long. ** FREE TO READ **
More than 800 submissions were made on the proposed route for stage four of the Bruce Highway Western Alternative (BHWA) through Elimbah. ** FREE TO READ **