Time is running out to nominate for this year’s Moreton Bay Region Business Excellence and Innovation Awards, with entries closing this week.
Nominations close on August 27 at 5pm for the 2021 awards recognising the region’s brightest stars in business and the not-for-profit sector.
There are awards in 12 categories, plus Business of the Year, it is free to enter and businesses can nominate in as many categories as they like.
Entry is open to businesses and individuals that are based in the Moreton Bay Region.
The awards program, now in its fourth year, celebrates the outstanding achievements of Moreton Bay businesses which is particularly important as they grapple with the challenges of a global pandemic.
The finalists will be announced on Friday, October 1 and the Gala Awards Night will be held on Friday, November 19.
The categories are:
• Award for Food and Agribusiness Excellence
• Award for Advanced Manufacturing Excellence
• Award for Tourism Business Excellence
• Award for Customer Service Excellence
• Award for Exporting Excellence
• Award for Environment & Sustainability Excellence
• Award for Not-For-Profit Excellence
• Award for Innovation Excellence
• Award for Youth Innovation Excellence
• Award for Businesswoman of the Year
• Award for Employee of the Year
• Award for Entrepreneur of the Year
To find out more and to enter, visit businessawardsmoretonbayregion.com.au
Every Wednesday, a group of St Columban’s College students and their mentors head to the workshop, where they are carefully constructing an aeroplane. The Caboolture school is the first to do it in Australia as part of the Flight Youth Engineering program. We take a look …