Moreton Daily is giving away five family passes to the Strawberry and Dessert Festival!
Get ready for a sweet spectacle, as the strawberry festival makes its return, offering a day of fun, food, and festivities. The family-friendly event will take place on the 24th of September 2023, at the Sandstone Point Hotel on Bribie Island.
Queensland boasts a staggering 33% of Australia's strawberry production, and what better way to honor this delicious and nutritious fruit than by indulging in a day of strawberry-themed entertainment?
Here's what you can expect at the Strawberry & Dessert Festival 2023:
- Farm Fresh Strawberry Stalls: Sample the freshest strawberries straight from the farm.
- Strawberry Eating Competition: Test your strawberry-eating prowess against fellow festival-goers.
- Dessert Food Trucks: Explore a diverse range of dessert food trucks offering delectable treats.
- Dessert Cooking Demonstrations: Learn from the experts and pick up some dessert-making tips.
- Dessert Cocktail Making Demonstrations: Discover the art of crafting strawberry-inspired cocktails.
- Fireworks: A spectacular fireworks display to light up the night sky.
- Kids Rides: Family-friendly rides for the little ones.
- Live Music: Groove to the beats of live music throughout the day.
- And Much More: The surprises don't end here; there's something for everyone!
Tickets are on sale now via the website, with families being encouraged to book early.
Entries to this competition have now closed.
Thank you for your submissions, and keep an eye out on your email inboxes!
Andy Almond only took up running at the age of 46, but in just a few short years he’s taking on the biggest challenge of his life – running for 18 hours in honour of a young man who lost his life at the start of this year. Find out more... **FREE TO READ**
Three generations of the Chippendale family are continuing a proud real estate legacy in the Moreton Bay region. Meet the newest member to join the team... **FREE TO READ**
The Dolphins NRL side’s Mr Fix-it, Kodi Nikorima, is keen to stay with the club long-term but while his manager and the club discuss a contract extension, he’s focused on working hard in preseason training, claiming the No.6 jersey and playing well from round one. Here’s what he had to say
A not-for-profit organisation that supports people with cancer has set its sights on building an accommodation facility that will be a “comfortable home away from home” for those receiving treatment, with all money raised from its Christmas Appeal going towards construction costs. Find out more here