USC Open Day is online this year, offering potential students a personalised experience as they explore study options and find out what student life is really like.
You'll receive the personalised experience on offer at every Open Day, with the freedom to plan your journey to suit your needs – this year it is just all online.
Here's a taste of what you can expect:
• Information about degrees you're interested in studying
• Online chat support from USC students (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm)
• A step-by-step guide on how to apply
• Details about money available to help you study
• An insight into what life is like at USC
There’s nothing like learning face to face, and that’s what USC is still doing – whether it’s from your home, or back on campus as soon as it’s safe.
Discover USC, its courses and how they may help you by heading to the website
Want more local news? Head here.
Moreton Bay Regional Council has refunded $760,000 in food licence fees to 1212 local restaurants, cafes, pubs and hotels, including awarding-winning Scarborough wedding venue Reid’s Place.…
Another 1000 native trees were planted in just three hours at North Harbour’s Tree Planting Day thanks to the hard work of the local community.…