COMPETITION NOW CLOSED.
As the sun goes down, get ready to turn those Friday arvo feels up! Say goodbye to the working week and hello to the start of SEQ's most delicious festival weekend.
Enjoy the best views across Moreton Bay, in comfort with picnic-style tables with umbrellas, gas heaters, alfresco tables and break-away lounges.
- Express entry into the event
- Access to the Oasis Lounge with exclusive use of luxe private bar and toilets, as well as premier views and photo opportunities
- 1 x Festival Coconut Cocktail
- 3 x Festival drinks (choose from beer, wine or soft drink)
- Official festival lanyard
Win a family pass to the Strawberry and Dessert Festival 2023 at Sandstone Point Hotel, Bribie Island! Join the strawberry-themed fun on September 24th.
Two groups of UniSC Moreton Bay students have won national awards for creative solutions to problems facing Australia’s freight industry, in the annual GovHack competition.
A Kallangur man says his $163,000 Keno win this week will transform his life and make long-held dreams a reality.
To celebrate Tempest Restaurant’s new menu, Moreton Daily readers have the chance to win a $100 voucher to spend at the Scarborough dining gem. Here’s the details and how to enter the competition.