Three Moreton Bay real estate agencies are part of a group that brought home a swag of gongs from this year’s Ray White Queensland awards.
The Ray White Aspley Group, which has offices at Warner, Scarborough, Newport, Aspley and Springfield, won the Top Property Management Growth Business and Top Property Management Performance Office categories, showcasing sustained growth and excellence in property management.
It was also named leading business for number of sales.
Ray White Aspley Group CEO Robert Green says the awards remind his team of its “responsibility to consistently deliver unparalleled service and to continuously elevate our standards”.
“Winning what we have is not just a testament to our dedication to excellence, but a reflection of our unwavering commitment to our customers,” Robert says.
“Each accolade serves as a benchmark of our industry standards, innovation, and the hard work of our entire team.
“We are forever grateful for the trust and loyalty our customers show us and we make this promise to always keep striving to be better every year.”
Ray White Queensland CEO Jason Andrew says more than 1400 people from the company’s offices across the state gathered to celebrate their achievements in 2022-23.
“The moment was like no other in the year with so many members from across the state gathered in one space at one time to celebrate one another,” Jason says.
A number of staff from the Ray White Aspley Group also received individual accolades.
- Administrator/Personal Assistant of the Year: Melinda Leathart from Ray White Aspley
- Top 10 Sales People Settled Commission: Angela Duncan from Ray White Aspley ranked eighth
- Top 3 Agent/Broker Partnerships: Jess Culling, Loan Market Referrals, ranked second
- Top 3 Offices Loan Market Referrals: Ray White Aspley ranked third
- Top 5 Businesses Settled Commission: Ray White Aspley Group ranked third
- Top 3 Business Development Managers: Jordan Slinger from Ray White Aspley Group ranked third
- Top 3 Property Management Growth Offices: Ray White Aspley ranked second
- Top 3 Property Management Growth Offices (Acquisition): Ray White Asset Management Taigum ranked second
- Top 10 Offices Settled Commission: Ray White Aspley Group ranked 10th across Ray White Queensland
For more information click here.
Moreton Bay’s new fire station, covering North Lakes, Mango Hill and Deception Bay, has been officially opened. Picture galleries ** FREE TO READ **
State Member for Redcliffe and Queensland Attorney-General Yvette DÁth will not contest the next State Election. Here's why ...
The Comiskey Group, based in the City of Moreton Bay, has released an update and more illustrations of its new $45 million hotel development. ** FREE TO READ **