ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THIS COMPETITION.
And the winner is....
Jan from 4507
(Winner has been contacted)
If you love Icehouse, Pete Murray, The Black Sorrows, Diesel, Busby Marou and Katie Noonan, you’re in luck – there are still tickets to the inaugural Crowd Surf festival at Sandstone Point Hotel on March 20.
The all-Australian line-up will have the crowd on their feet, singing and dancing, as they enjoy an afternoon in the sun, with great music.
The festival even includes a classic surf car show, with vehicles from the 50s, 60s and 70s.
Classic cars and classic hits – there’s no better combination for an unforgettable day out in the sunshine, on the waterfront.
Doors open at 12.30pm and the festival will wrap-up by 10pm. Tickets are from $109.90 each + booking fee
Tickets are only available through authorised ticket outlets. Do not purchase tickets from Viagogo or other Third-Party Sellers, as fraudulent tickets will not be honoured.
The venue will have a COVIDSafe management plan in place and all attendees must abide by the rules.
- Please stay home if you are unwell or experiencing any cold or flu symptoms no matter how mild.
- Please stay home if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please stay home if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please stay home if you have travelled overseas or been in a declared COVID-19 hot spot in the past 14 days.
- Practise social distancing at all times.
- Download the COVIDSafe app for better contact tracing.
For more lifestyle news, head here
Win a family pass to the Strawberry and Dessert Festival 2023 at Sandstone Point Hotel, Bribie Island! Join the strawberry-themed fun on September 24th.
Two groups of UniSC Moreton Bay students have won national awards for creative solutions to problems facing Australia’s freight industry, in the annual GovHack competition.
A Kallangur man says his $163,000 Keno win this week will transform his life and make long-held dreams a reality.
To celebrate Tempest Restaurant’s new menu, Moreton Daily readers have the chance to win a $100 voucher to spend at the Scarborough dining gem. Here’s the details and how to enter the competition.